dealer vs. independentPosted on: 23, January, 2017
Why should you bring your car in to Swedish Automotive? Swedish Automotive has been been expertly servicing Volvo and Saab vehicles in West Seattle since 1983 and Subaru and Mini Cooper for more than 10 years. Since we get asked this question daily (even about Volvo and Saab): "Can you fix/service my car or do I have to go to the dealer?" Did you know you get to go anywhere to have your Volvo, Saab, Subaru or Mini serviced, without jeopardizing your warranty? With the exception of recalls and warranty issues or if you received a service package with your vehicle purchase you do not need to go to the dealer. It's the law. For those of us in West Seattle, the nearest dealers are in North Seattle, Bellevue or Renton, so this is great news!
We have compiled a list of reasons you should bring your car in to us:
1. We have exactly the same diagnostic and repair equipment the dealer does. Whether it's a Volvo, Saab, Subaru or Mini, when we say we are your dealer equivalent, we mean it! We stay up to date on all manufacturer diagnostic and repair equipment
On all four makes. We are serious about your vehicle service. Got a question about our tools and equipment? Just ask!
2. Our technicians are factory level trained and certified and maintain their training and certifications.
3. We inspect every car that comes in for an oil change and wash and vacuum it too!
4. We have low cost loaner cars that are $30.00 for as long as we have your car (yes, your dog or dogs are more than welcome in our cars).
5. We can give you a ride locally, are on the 21 bus route and just up the street from the Fauntleroy ferry.
6. We won't try to sell you a car.
8. We are in a neighborhood setting with shopping and a cool sports bar across the street:The Westy
9. Coffee and WiFi in a comfortable waiting area.
10. Most importantly, as a small business that understands the importance of maintaining the trust of our customers, we will give you honest, expert advice about your car. If you ask us if we think your car is worth fixing, we will go over the pros and cons with
you. Our staff will take the time to listen to your questions and concerns.