Service and Repair of BMW Vehicles
Your NEW local BMW maintenance and repair specialists – An independent, locally owned BMW service shop in West Seattle.
Swedish Automotive is taking our knowledge of MINI cooper vehicles and expanding it to BMW! You can now enjoy local, knowledgeable West Seattle service for your BMW! Not every shop has the tools, equipment and master technicians to work on all of the different BMW models, but you can count on us to care for whichever one you drive. Our team of skilled technicians can work on many BMW sedans, coupes, convertibles, SUV’s and SAV’s ! BMW vehicles that are serviced at Swedish Automotive have a 36 month, 36,000 (services) or 36 month, 36,000 (brake pad and rotors) mile warranty* Here are just a few of the services we provide BMW drivers:
Call us today or stop by to schedule an appointment—Give your BMW the service it deserves!
- BMW brake maintenance and repair. Ask about our ceramic, dust free pads!
- BMW factory level scan tool for diagnostics
- BMW transmission maintenance, repair, and replacement
- BMW vehicle carbon blasting service using walnut shells
- BMW electrical troubleshooting and repair
- BMW air-conditioning/heating maintenance and repair
- BMW cooling system maintenance and repair
- Complete or partial BMW engine overhaul
- BMW pre-purchase vehicle inspection
- BMW vehicle key replacement and programming
- BMW wiper blades
- BMW battery service
- BMW exterior lighting
- BMW exhaust
- BMW tire sales, installation and rotation
- BMW wheel alignments
- BMW passenger compartment air filter
- BMW drive-line work (CV axles and drive shafts)
If your BMW failed emissions, we are a State-certified authorized repair facility for your BMW.
Please note: We do not conduct emissions testing.
*All services performed by Swedish Automotive, with the exception of intermittent problems, have an 36 month, 36,000 mile warranty. All ceramic brake pad and rotor work has a 36 month, 36,000 mile warranty. Electrical parts purchased over the counter are not returnable. Warranty work has to be performed in our shop and cannot exceed the original cost of repairs.