“I didn’t know you guys worked on Subaru’s! Can you fix/diagnose/repair/change/replace……on my car?” Yes we can! While our Swedish name gives you no indication that we are Subaru specialists (unless you are the proud owner of a Saabaru), we have been maintaining and repairing Subaru vehicles, old and new, for over 10 years and our technicians can expertly diagnose and fix your Subaru with the same state of the art tools the dealer has. Here is just a sample of what services we provide for your car:
- Oil changes, 30K, 60K, and 90K manufacturer’s recommended services
- Timing belts
- Brake maintenance and repair
- Transmission maintenance, repair, and replacement
- Air-conditioning/heating maintenance and repair
- Cooling system maintenance and repair
- Complete or partial engine overhaul
- Pre-purchase vehicle inspection
- Wiper blades
- Battery service
- Exterior lighting
- Tire sales, installation and rotation
- Wheel alignments
- Passenger compartment air filter
- Drive-line work (CV axles and drive shafts)
- Electrical diagnostic and repair
- State-certified authorized repair facility for emissions related issues. NOTE: We do not conduct emissions testing.
Subaru’s are a long-lasting, quality vehicle that are extremely versatile and regular service and maintenance will keep yours that way. Swedish Automotive is an excellent alternative to going to the dealer and you are free to go anywhere for scheduled maintenance on your vehicle. If your Subaru needs repairing our technicians can expertly diagnose and fix your Subaru and we have the same factory scan tools – Select Monitor III – that the Subaru dealer uses*. With our expertise and the latest, most up to date diagnostic and repair methods, you will feel confident that your Subaru is in good hands. Our technicians have attended factory level repair training covering all systems so you can keep your car repair local!
*Not sure if your Subaru is covered under a factory dealer warranty? We can find out for you as dealer warranty repair issues have to go through the dealer. We are happy to work with third party warranty companies.