West Seattle Subaru Repair
Swedish Automotive has been in business serving vehicle owners since 1983. We are a locally owned, independent, Subaru specialty repair shop. Not every shop has the tools, equipment and master technicians to work on all aspects of the different Subaru years and models, but you can count on us to care for whichever one you drive. Our master technicians regularly service and repair Subaru Legacy, Impreza, Outback, Forester, WRX and Crosstrek. All Subaru vehicles that are serviced at Swedish Automotive have a 24 month, 24,000 (services) or 36 month, 36,000 (brake pad and rotors) mile warranty* Here are just a few of the services we provide Subaru drivers:
- Subaru brake maintenance and repair. Ask about our ceramic, dust free pads!
- Subaru factory scan tool for diagnostics
- Subaru transmission maintenance, repair, and replacement
- Subaru electrical troubleshooting and repair
- Subaru air-conditioning/heating maintenance and repair
- Subaru cooling system maintenance and repair
- Complete or partial Subaru engine overhaul
- Subaru pre-purchase vehicle inspection
- Subaru vehicle key replacement and programming
- Subaru wiper blades
- Subaru battery service
- Subaru exterior lighting
- Subaru exhaust
- Subaru tire sales, installation and rotation
- Subaru wheel alignments
- Subaru passenger compartment air filter
- Subaru drive-line work (CV axles and drive shafts)
- If your Subaru failed emissions, we are a State-certified authorized repair facility for your Subaru.
Please note: We do not conduct emissions testing.
*All services performed by Swedish Automotive, with the exception of intermittent problems, have an 24 month, 24,000 mile warranty. All ceramic brake pad and rotor work has a 36 month, 36,000 mile warranty. Electrical parts purchased over the counter are not returnable. Warranty work has to be performed in our shop and cannot exceed the original cost of repairs.