Your local Volvo maintenance and repair specialists – We are your dealer alternative in West Seattle!
Since 1983, Swedish Automotive has specialized in the maintenance and repair of Volvo vehicles. Not every shop has the tools, equipment and master technicians to work on all of the different Volvo models, but you can count on us to care for whichever one you drive. Our team of skilled technicians work on many Volvo models like the S60, S80, V60, XC60, XC70, XC90, C30, C70 and more! Volvo vehicles that are serviced at Swedish Automotive have a 24 month, 24,000 (services) or 36 month, 36,000 (brake pad and rotors) mile warranty* Here are just a few of the services we provide Volvo drivers:
- Volvo brake maintenance and repair. Ask about our ceramic, dust free pads!
- VIDA Volvo vehicle software
- Volvo transmission maintenance, repair, and replacement
- Volvo electrical troubleshooting and repair
- Volvo air-conditioning/heating maintenance and repair
- Volvo cooling system maintenance and repair
- Complete or partial Volvo engine overhaul
- Volvo pre-purchase vehicle inspection
- Volvo vehicle key replacement and programming
- Volvo wiper blades
- Volvo battery service
- Volvo exterior lighting
- Volvo exhaust
- Volvo tire sales, installation and rotation
- Volvo wheel alignments
- Volvo passenger compartment air filter
- Volvo drive-line work (CV axles and drive shafts)
- If your Volvo failed emissions, we are a State-certified authorized repair facility for your Volvo. Please note: We do not conduct emissions testing.
*All services performed by Swedish Automotive, with the exception of intermittent problems, have an 24 month, 24,000 mile warranty. All ceramic brake pad and rotor work has a 36 month, 36,000 mile warranty. Electrical parts purchased over the counter are not returnable. Warranty work has to be performed in our shop and cannot exceed the original cost of repairs.