Service and Repair of MINI Vehicles
Your local MINI maintenance and repair specialists – An independent, locally owned MINI service shop in West Seattle.
Swedish Automotive specializes in the maintenance and repair of Mini vehicles. Not every shop has the tools, equipment and master technicians to work on all of the different Mini models, but you can count on us to care for whichever one you drive. Our team of skilled technicians work on many Mini models like the Cooper, Clubman, Countryman and more! Mini Cooper vehicles that are serviced at Swedish Automotive have a 36 month, 36,000 (services) or 36 month, 36,000 (brake pad and rotors) mile warranty* Here are just a few of the services we provide Mini Cooper drivers:
Call us today or stop by to schedule an appointment—Give your MINI the service it deserves!
- MINI brake maintenance and repair. Ask about our ceramic, dust free pads!
- MINI factory scan tool for diagnostics
- MINI transmission maintenance, repair, and replacement
- MINI electrical troubleshooting and repair
- MINI air-conditioning/heating maintenance and repair
- MINI cooling system maintenance and repair
- Complete or partial MINI engine overhaul
- MINI pre-purchase vehicle inspection
- MINI vehicle key replacement and programming
- MINI wiper blades
- MINI battery service
- MINI exterior lighting
- MINI exhaust
- MINI tire sales, installation and rotation
- MINI wheel alignments
- MINI passenger compartment air filter
- MINI drive-line work (CV axles and drive shafts)
If your MINI failed emissions, we are a State-certified authorized repair facility for your MINI.
Please note: We do not conduct emissions testing.
*All services performed by Swedish Automotive, with the exception of intermittent problems, have an 36 month, 36,000 mile warranty. All ceramic brake pad and rotor work has a 36 month, 36,000 mile warranty. Electrical parts purchased over the counter are not returnable. Warranty work has to be performed in our shop and cannot exceed the original cost of repairs.