Swedish Automotive is approved and endorsed by the Automobile Association of America.
The following are among the criteria an auto repair facility must meet to become an approved AAA repair facility and maintain that qualification (Swedish Automotive exceeds these criteria):
- High standard of equipment, mechanic certification and customer satisfaction.
- Guarantee service and repairs (under normal conditions) for 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- Offer members a written estimate in advance if desired, have the member’s approval before doing any additional work beyond the estimate, and upon request, return any replaced parts.
- Agree to let AAA arbitrate any disputes with members as to quality of service or repairs.
- Provide service in the following areas:
- Engine performance
- Minor engine repair
- Brake repair
- Electrical system repair
Also, Swedish Automotive can meet your additional automotive needs:
- Tires, steering and suspension
- Manual transmission and rear axle
- Automatic transmission
- Major engine repairs
- Heating and air conditioning
- Diagnostic testing
Currently of all the automotive repair facilities in Seattle, only 19 are AAA approved.
Learn more about our Certifications…