Your local Saab maintenance and repair specialists – An independent, locally owned Saab service shop in West Seattle.
Since 1983, Swedish Automotive has specialized in the maintenance and repair of Saab vehicles. Not every shop still has the tools, equipment and master technicians to work on all of the different Saab models, but you can count on us to care for whichever one you drive. Saab vehicles that are serviced at Swedish Automotive have a 24 month, 24,000 (services) or 36 month, 36,000 (brake pad and rotors) mile warranty* Here are just a few of the services we provide Saab drivers:
- Saab brake maintenance and repair. Ask about our ceramic, dust free pads!
- Saab factory scan tool for diagnostics
- Saab transmission maintenance, repair, and replacement
- Saab electrical troubleshooting and repair
- Saab air-conditioning/heating maintenance and repair
- Saab cooling system maintenance and repair
- Complete or partial Saab engine overhaul
- Saab pre-purchase vehicle inspection
- Saab vehicle key replacement and programming
- Saab wiper blades
- Saab battery service
- Saab exterior lighting
- Saab exhaust
- Saab tire sales, installation and rotation
- Saab wheel alignments
- Saab passenger compartment air filter
- Saab drive-line work (CV axles and drive shafts)
- If your Saab failed emissions, we are a State-certified authorized repair facility for your Saab. Please note: We do not conduct emissions testing.
*All services performed by Swedish Automotive, with the exception of intermittent problems, have an 24 month, 24,000 mile warranty. All ceramic brake pad and rotor work has a 36 month, 36,000 mile warranty. Electrical parts purchased over the counter are not returnable. Warranty work has to be performed in our shop and cannot exceed the original cost of repairs.